Thursday, December 6, 2007

List up some days...



...and what else, did I do something else?
Well, spiritually I would call it:
I focused on my self healing ;-)

Today on the 7th Dec., I still feel a scraping in my throat but I am better, almost back.


Summing up: I have been visiting some Pune "attractions".
"No" would be the answer to the question,
if I have been already to Punes most famous attraction,
to Osho's Ashram.
No need to go there.











But already on the first day, I have been to the "Aga Khan Palace" where Mahatma Gandhi was imprisoned. According to Hindu scriptures (as stated in the Lonely Planet Guide) there are around 330 million deities! However, if you see the condition of the "Palace" today, it seems that none of them represents the virtue of "Maintenance".

Sure, it is difficult to keep something from falling apart if it rains almost 25% of the year - and if it rains during monsoon, it rains like all 330 million goods start crying at once.








There are some old pictures inside displaying MG and others, about his "Quit India resolution" and as they educate puplic on importance of "hygienic". Both seem to have disappeared in todays India daily life...


First sunday, we have had a nice walk on the 24km south-west "Lion Fort", Sinhagad. After that, I already needed a rest day before I was ready facing India on Punes Tulsi market, an short hike to an Hindu temple on a hill top, and attending my sister and kids on horse riding.










Another day visiting Punes new technology center called Phase-1and Phase-2 Phase-1 already shows remarkable signs that the new technology as well did not hear about a Hindu god of maintenance (well, the photos here are showing the Tulsi market and not the high tech center - it is not soooo bad, but I bet it will be in few years...). Hyper-dimesion big sized wall posters promise a clean, high-tech architecture, but again, the reality - at least to my eyes - still looks very, very different.
But the school of my sisters kids looks nice and maintained - maybe it's the name: Mercedes Benz International School.









Resting, resting, recovering, paragliding, flying with accident, set up this blog, again resting and coughing in the night - time to get fit to move... in a few days - too cozy staying a few extra days here...
















No comments: